[IP] Re: Bad Set insertion

<<What I do know is the pain you are talking about >

>ARG!  And I have to do this to my 3-year-old son?  GOD help me!>

You can numb the site first with a piece of ice in a baggie or a cold pop
can to numb it first, or Lidocaine cream. Lots of parent do. Your Joshie's 3
y/o body might be pretty sensitive to the insertions until he *toughens* up.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?