Re: [IP] Wild pump start day

Hang in there Bill it WILL get better, you just need to get everything
adjusted. I felt the same way when I started and I'll just bet that most
others did as well. I was always calling for the slightest little thing and
my educator told me something one day that made me understand. He said "
Remember that Rome was not built in a day". And that was all it took for me
and I have not looked back since 3 years later. Good luck and keep us all
posted. Remember you are among family here.