[IP] MM's 508 compared to other pumps

Kristen -

 I absolutely "agonized" over a pump choice for my son. I knew up front that
what ever I chose would be my son's life line for the next five years and I
didn't want to commit him to the "wrong" pump. I really liked the Animas - liked
the history, the customer service, the small basal amounts, etc. But the Cozmo
had the features that won me over. AHHHH, but it's new. No history.

 I decided to wait a time . . . (hell, it takes time for all of the insurance
issues, etc. to come together anyway,) and see what the experienced pumpers had
to say. The Cozmo wins hands down. Customer service has been awesome (they
stopped shipping when a software glitch was discovered, although it was not
necessary IMSHO). So, once he actually gets the pump . . . (oh, I did a saline
trial with the Cozmo & thought it was great,) we'll see, won't we?

western Massachusetts