Re: [IP] Re: travel Letter Help

> The amusing thing--one time, several years ago before high security, a
> in San Diego told me I should not be carrying insulin vials around and did
> have security clearance to carry that in my purse?

Such ignorance!  And where, exactly, were you supposed to carry it?  In your
checked luggage?  So it can be useless to you when you arrive?  Or how about
just go without?  You don't really NEED insulin, do you?

Security Clearance.  If that were required for every insulin dependent
diabetic who flew, the beaurocracy would have a full time job right there!

Sometimes their comments are good for entertainment.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990