Re: [IP] Pumping with new Paradigm

I just want to say that I have had this problem before without any sign of
site failure.  I did not change my site just rearranged my tubing because in
stuffing it in my pants I had accidentally kinked my tubing just rebolused
with want was not given and went on my way I also use a clear Paradigm.
I know probably the wrong thing to do but I did get my insulin and did not
get a high from it.