[IP] Hives?

 Well I think I've got hives! The family I work for(babysit) got a choc. lab
about 2 1/2 months ago and ever since I have had a bright red rash on the tops
of my hands - I wash them alot to try and keep it clean but think it is becasue
of the puppy's knawing and slobbering on them - anyway I had nearly 3 weeks off
a few weeks ago and my hands nearly healed and now its back worse then before -
I also have 2 huge cuts up on my arms from him biting(scratching me) and they
are all red and inflamed. But starting yesterday up on my cheek bones- under my
eyes is red and rashy too and I noticed tonight I have hives on my legs. Not
sure if its all from the dog or what but I see the doc on Thurs and will ask.

 My sugars have been great so no problem there. The only other time I've had
hives is about 5 years ago I got it every day in geography class while trying to
make my plaster-aparis landscape model - it was quite humerous I'd break out and
the teacher would send me to the office to get cleaned and creamed and hen after
about 3 days(of the smae procedure!) he refused to let me finish it!!

Any advice to get rid of it??  My hands are itching like CRAZY!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm