Re: [IP] Re: I'm a Pumper!

 So do I!!! well I started testing alot about 3 years ago when diagnosed with my
GERD - cause the GERD makes me feel very low and high all day and night so it
can be quite confusing! But since pumping theres nothing more rewarding then
testing 10+ times a day and 9 of those ten are right on target!! I tried to
explain this to future pumpers last night at an info night they seemed a little
weary about the extra testing and I said you really don't mind testing when the
BG numbers are often so good!!

 I find myslef testing and I say what the heck are you doing! I meant to get a
pen or gum out of my purse(where I keep my tester) and I always end up testing
its like duhh - just habit. I too now test more in a month then I did in whole
year(or 2!) before!!
But I am more comfortable knowing what my BG is.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm