[IP] Bypass Surgery

Any pumpers out there who have experienced cardiac bypass surgery? I underwent
a 6 valve/vessel bypass in October 2002 at age 47. Good results, but the
scarring stinks. Anyway, I was in a very large University hospital that had no
idea how to deal with my insulin pump during my hospitalization. I had to
insist on being followed by my endocrinologist. I couldn't believe it. They
had no clue. Anyone else experience this?

Barb in Pittsburgh