Re: [IP] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Slow Dance PLZ READ IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

I will NOT get bad luck, lose my friends, or lose my mailing lists if I
DON'T forward an email!

I will NOT hear any music or see a taco dog, if I do forward an e-mail.

Bill Gates is NOT going to send me money.

Victoria's Secret doesn't know anything about a gift certificate they're
supposed to send me.

Ford will NOT give me a 50% discount even if I forward my e-mail to more
than 50 people!

I will NEVER receive gift certificates, coupons, or freebies from Coca
Cola, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy, or anyone else if I send an e-mail to 10

I will NEVER see a pop-up window if I forward an e-mail ... NEVER --NEVER!!

There is NO SUCH THING as an e-mail tracking program, and I am not STUPID
enough to think that someone will send me $100 for forwarding an e-mail
to 10 or more people!

There is NO kid with cancer through the Make-a-Wish program in England
collecting anything! He did when he was 7 years old. He is now
cancer-free and 35 years old and DOESN'T WANT ANY MORE POSTCARDS, or

The government does not have a bill in Congress called 901B (or whatever
they named it this week) that, if passed, will enable them to charge us 5
cents for every e-mail we send.

Nor is Madelyn Murray O'Hare (who is DEAD) behind a bill to have the mention
of God removed from television.
No, "Touched By An Angel" is not in danger of being taken off the air
because it mentions God...

There will be NO cool dancing, singing, waving, colorful flowers,
characters, or program that I will receive immediately after I forward an
e-mail. NONE, ZIP, ZERO, NADA!!

The American Red Cross will NOT donate 50 cents to certain individual
dying of some never-heard-of disease for every e-mail address I send this
to. The American Red Cross RECEIVES donations.

And finally, I WILL NOT let others guilt me into sending things by
telling me if I don't I am not their friend or that I don't believe in
Jesus Christ. If God wants to send me a message, I believe the bushes in
my yard will burn before He picks up a PC to pass it on to me!

Now, repeat this to yourself until you have it memorized, and send it
along to at least 5 of your friends before the next full moon or you will
surely be constipated for the next three months and all of your hair will
fall out...