[IP] Re: I'm a Pumper!

-- i love my little box, but, it has made me a bit OC...

i test 8 to 10 times a day, and, i like to do it.
(i am concerned, but, i do it, cause i get a real kick out of... "128, your
doin' good kid")

Ive tested more times, in the past 6 months, than i ever did, in the past
45 years

In MY opinion, when first starting, one or two, through the night, are quite
worthwhile, both to know, how you're working, and, so you can sleep, for
the other
6 hours (YMMV)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)