[IP] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Slow Dance PLZ READ IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

>From: "Colleen Hermansen" >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Fwd: Fw:
Fw: Slow Dance PLZ READ IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE >Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003
13:48:12 -0700 >
Colleen [IMAGE]>From: "Shirley Whitfield" >Reply-To: "Shirley Whitfield"
>To: "Colleen Wilm" >CC: "Mary Ellen Gaddis" ,"Shauna Lynn Clark"
,"Barbara Lynn Larson" ,"Sharon Johnston" ,"Kerri Whitfield" ,"Brenda
Armstrong" >Subject: Fw: Fw: Slow Dance PLZ READ IT IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE
>Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:23:50 -0700 > >Message >----- Original Message
----- >From: Wesmat Refractories >To: Terri Dionne ; Shirley Anne
Whitfield ; Lorna Fisher ; Charlene Cyr ; Adele A >Sent: Thursday, March
20, 2003 8:48 AM >Subject: Fw: Fw: Slow Dance PLZ READ IT IS FOR A GOOD
CAUSE > > > > > > > > It is so easy to lose sight of what is important. >
> This came this morning as a little reminder. > > > > > > > > > > > >
This poem was written by a terminally > > ill young girl in a New York
Hospital. > > It was sent by a medical doctor - > > Make sure to read
what is in the closing > statement AFTER THE POEM. > > > SLOW DANCE > >
Have you ever watched kids > > On a merry-go-round? > > Or listened to
the rain > > Slapping on the ground? > > Ever followed a butterfly's
erratic flight? > > Or gazed at the sun into the fading night? > > You
better slow down. > > Don't dance so fast. > > Time is short. > > The
music won't last. > > Do you run through each day > > On the fly? > >
When you ask How are you? > > Do you hear the reply? > > When the day is
done > > Do you lie in your bed > > With the next hundred chores > >
Running through your head? > > You'd better slow down > > Don't dance so
fast. > > Time is short. > > The music won't last. > > Ever told your
child, > > We'll do it tomorrow? > > And in your haste, > > Not see his
sorrow? > > Ever lost touch, > > Let a good friendship die > > Cause you
never had time > > To call and say,"hi" > > You'd better slow down. > >
Don't dance so fast. > > Time is short. > > The music won't last. > >
When you run so fast to get somewhere > > You miss half the fun of
getting there. > > When you worry and hurry through your day, > > It is
like an unopened gift.... > > Thrown away. > > Life is not a race. > > Do
take it slower > > Hear the music > > Before the song is over. > > PLEASE
FORWARD THIS TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. > > ALL FORWARDED E-MAILS ARE
TRACKED TO OBTAIN THE TOTAL COUNT. > > Dear All: > > PLEASE pass this
mail on to everybody you know. > > It is the request of a special little
girl who > > will soon leave this world as she has cancer. > > Please
send this to everyone you know or don't know. > > This little girl has 6
months left to live, and as her dying wish, > > She wanted to send a
letter telling everyone to live > > their life to the fullest, since she
never will. > > She'll never make it to prom, graduate from high > >
school, or get married and have a family of her own. > > By you sending
this to as many people as possible, > > you can give her and her family a
little hope, > > because with every name that this is sent to, > > The
American Cancer Society > > will donate 3 cents per name to her treatment
and recovery plan. > > One guy sent this to 500 people! So I know that we
can > > send it to at least 5 or 6. > > Just think it could be you one
day. It's not even > > your money, just your time! > > PLEASE PASS ON AS
A LAST REQUEST > > Dr. Dennis Shields, Professor > > Department of
Developmental and Molecular Biology > > 1300 Morris Park Avenue > >
Bronx, New York 10461 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Email has finally evolved - Click Here