[IP] Re: Dupuytren's Contracture- and other hand stuff

>> when I was younger I had really good fine motor skills and did lots or
intricate crafts for hours on end. I know I am a little too worked up about
this but I am only 23 (D for 16 years) and don't like the thought of this
getting worse.  <snip> I feel a little reluctant going to the Dr, their
always like 'your young, you should be enjoying life not worrying
about an old persons disease' but that does not help the problem any. >>

Isn't that another way of saying *I don't have a hint as to what this is or
the cause*? I was pretty nervous when I was in my early 20s. I not only had
uncontrolled DM (pee tests, 1 shot a day, etc.) but I had 2 babies 10 mos. &
14 days apart. My uncle said, "What do you have to be nervous about, you're
so young." Yeah, right!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Life is about living...not denying... Sara Smarty Pants (IPer)