[IP] kids at school

        Chris does go to the nurse's office every day before lunch for his
test and bolus. He calls me at work and gives me his reading and bolus. I
like it that way because he leaves every thing at school and that is the only
way I can get his readings. My biggest problem is the school lunches. I have
carb count, but the food is not very healthily and small servings. I have
spoken to the endo who called JDRF and was informed this is a major problem
all over. Chris packs somedays but the packers sit separate from the buyers.
In six grade he likes to sit with his friends.