[IP] Re: I'm a Pumper!

> Well, I have been officialy hooked up ;-)
> <snip> Also, my Dr. has
> me testing 8x a day right now and one of them is 3am!

You may want to continue on with 8x a day, but not the 3 a.m. unless you are
awake and do one. I started with 7 tests a day for a week, then 5 tests a
day for 3 mos. Then endo said do 4x and after I was *settled in* to due
fewer and skip the times around. Well, I trusted him and for a decade and a
half I had nooooooo cloooo that spaghetti or pizza, etc. had an effect on my
BGs! I did very few, if any, corrections. If I tested high 8 hours after a
meal I did not connect it at all with what I ate that long ago. It was just
another confirmation that nothing would ever help me (said by dr. in '50).
What I'm trying to say is, it's your body and your self-care, so test and
keep track so you can see the trends and the successes with this little
miracle box.

Best to you and *what's its name* (your pump).

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Write a wise saying and your name will live forever. - Anonymous