[IP] A1c frequency

Does anyone know the frequency of A1c that Medicare will pay for? I am
scheduled to get one every 3 mos and it is drawn through my dialysis blood
lines without poking me in the elbow pit. However, I had to sign a paper
that I would be responsible for it if Medicare did not pay due to being too

I am not on regular Medicare, but the kind that kicks in for dialysis/kidney

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I told my hugsband we have an agreement: What's his is mine and what's mine
is mine.