Re: [IP] High blood sugar after pump start

-- First.   Any bg over 250 that you can't explain, ALWAYS take correction by
injection.  This is the only safe way to bring it down.  As a personal rule,
I always take a correction by injection if I am over 300 just for my own
piece of mind even if I know why it is high.

it sure does sound like , you're  recommending this for EVERYONE ???

is that the case ???

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)