[IP] 4th and counting

Well this morning as usual tested and was a whopping 283.  Very high for me
since the pump.  I bolused and got ready for work.  All of a sudden a Button
Error message got my manual and followed the directions to no avail.  The
pump would NOT clear the Button Error message.  I got Minimed on the phone
and thank goodness I was already scheduled to receive another today.  I went
to the office and took my shots every 2 hrs and got home about 3 to have my
"new" pump waiting.  Let's see how long this one lasts.