[IP] High blood sugar after pump start

Well after all the excitement earlier, my wife's latest BG was 352. That
is 2 hours after taking the bolus she didn't get from the site change.
Hope this starts coming down or we will have to revert to the Novalog pen
and hope it comes down. Any ideas why it is still high. She is using the
6mm Quickset. I hope this site is ok. No leaks that we can see.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com