Re: RE: [IP] Re: A1C Numbers and How They Compare to Blood Sugars

>>, but why would you want to test and
>>correct every hour?  You would be sacrificing quality of life for bg
>>control.  I don't think that is a very good trade-off, at least not for
>>Also, just because you don't test below 60, or above 180 doesn't mean you
>>were not at that level at some point.

i think you took "every hour" a little to literally....
maybe the phrase "somewhat often" , would have been more appropriate.
and, lets just say "check, and 'possibility correct' ", again, maybe more

(darn.... im tryin' to be a little generic here, since we all are so

if im 80 at 10:00, and 120 at 1:00, i probably did not hit 230, in-between

>>sacrificing quality of life
I dont think so.......
there a better chance, that we'll be called "the un-united states of iraq"

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)