Re: [IP] I'm a Pumper!

Also, my Dr. has
me testing 8x a day right now and one of them is 3am!

Erin, Ah yes the dreaded 3am sugar test I remember them very well.
Congratulations on being a new pumper and welcome to the glorious world of
shot free diabetes. Follow your docs advice and learn as much as you can
about you and your pump. Most of all, go out and enjoy life. Welcome to the