Re: RE: [IP] Re: A1C Numbers and How They Compare to Blood Sugars

I read Jim's reply to this message, but why would you want to test and
correct every hour?  You would be sacrificing quality of life for bg
control.  I don't think that is a very good trade-off, at least not for me.
Also, just because you don't test below 60, or above 180 doesn't mean you
were not at that level at some point.
thanks, Mario