Re: [IP] Dupuytren's Contracture- and other hand stuff

If your insurance covers it, check into a little bit of physical therapy.
 My hands hurt a lot less if I keep up the PT. When I stop doing it, they get a
lot stiffer.
You don't have to go to the therapist for a long time.  You just got for
a month or so and they teach you things to do at home.

If you start when you're young, you might be able to prolong the
flexibility of your joints.  Ask them about using heat and exercise to
keep the joints moving.  Don't wait until they are so sore and stiff
that they don't move.

Judi in MI