[IP] Re: travel Letter Help

Sean:  I know, I tried not brining the pump up on my last trip, but I did end
up beeping at every gate.  We'll see how it goes in June when I fly again.
Frankly, they don't have time to do more than wand you over. There just is no
way they are going to ask for a letter.
The amusing thing--one time, several years ago before high security, a guard
in San Diego told me I should not be carrying insulin vials around and did I
have security clearance to carry that in my purse?