RE: [IP] Re: A1C Numbers and How They Compare to Blood Suga rs

WELL, IMNSHO, and mine only, a test done once every 3 months,  compared to a
test done 10 time
a day, just cant be all that great. sure i have it done.
(if my doctor would allow, id have it done every month.)

Im probably way off base, but, the A1C, does come
from the days, WAY BEFORE NTDHT ("numerous times a day, home testing"...

being sort of new, to "NTDHT", i just want to make sure,
that others , dont loose sight of its importance.

am i correct, that 100 home test of 40, and 100 home test of 300, would,
come out, somewhat, as a good   A1C ??

"any spelling errors, are those of my wife... all corect spelling is mine"

"The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than I do."

Ive always loved that signature. ive not plagiarized, but, i have quoted it
to others

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)