RE: [IP] Travel Letter Help

The *only* time I've ever had a letter from my
physician was when I traveled overseas a year or so
ago.  NO ONE ASKED to see it.

I flew to Canada not too long ago (Toronto) and was
never even asked about my pump.  No one cares - they
trust us trustworthy diabetics, I guess.

If you feel you need one, it is worth your own
personal comfort level to have it with you then.

You can say something very simple such as:

To whom it concerns:
Summer Barrett requires an insulin infusion pump to
sustain life.  Do not remove this device under any

Sincerely, Dr. Extraordinaire

I can't remember where you're traveling exactly, but
into Quebec, write it in Canadian French as well (is
that quebecois?).

I know you're nervous - so do what  you need to do to
feel okay.  Have a fun trip!!!!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?