RE: [IP] frozen shoulder

I have had frozen shoulder in BOTH shoulders and
manipulations done on BOTH of them.

I had tried PT for BOTH of them before electing the
manipulation.  The research I've done says if you wait
long enough it will resolve itself.  I couldn't wait.

The manipulations were successful.  Follow-up PT is
crucial to complete recovery.  (make sure your
insurance is with you on the follow-up care for
required PT).

I won't hide this from you - if you think the frozen
shoulder itself is painful - the first two weeks after
the manipulation are 100 times worse.  But, then
you're on to a much better, pain-free, life with full
range of motion (or close to it).

Good luck.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?