RE: [IP] herbal supplements

I received a free sample of Noni Juice a few months ago and the only thing
I got was frequent trips to the bathroom. Apparently it has laxative

  "Stephens, Janet"
  <email @ redacted To: <email @ redacted>
  > cc:
  Sent by: Subject: RE: [IP] herbal supplements
  email @ redacted
  03/25/2003 09:38 AM
  Please respond to IP

 YES! I was approached as was my brother on my behalf a couple years ago.
apartment at the time was by an older hippie guy whose "latest
sales/scheme" was
selling an herbal tonic ---Noni juice from the Noni tree. He was always
to my brother that I should take the Noni juice because other Diabetic
have taken it and no longer have to take insulin! And would bring him
and other crap about it.
 My first comment was, "Are these type 1 or 2 Diabetics?" since I think he
with an older group of folks.
 the 2nd and more prominent point I had was, WHO CARES about taking Noni
so I can stop taking insulin! That's just switching out one daily dose of
something for another, the herbal Noni juice being an unregulated and
scientifically unknown "remedy". IDIOT!
 I just laughed at him too and my brother just politely ignored him as he
does with people like that:-)
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; pumping H-tron+ since 6/00; 22 weeks pregnant:-)