: RE: [IP] Re: A1C Numbers and How They Compare to Blood Sugars

>>im not sure about that because I haven't studied the glycation process in
>>lot of detail.

>>The home blood tests that we do every day are less rigorous
>>approximating tests that help us estimate our insulin needs - but they are
>>not the measure of our success at controlling our diabetes.

id like to argue with this.

if one test , 8 - 10 times a day, and rarely goes below 60, and rarely goes
above 180-210
(i did say rarely)
how could one say that, this is in fact, is not an indication, of
"success at controlling our diabetes."

It would seem to me, that checking and correcting it hour to hour, sure
indicates, that,
for the most part, one IS controlling one's diabetes
(of course....................... I could be wrong)

>>"Im not sure about", .......   "The home blood tests that we do every day
are less rigorous"

what is being stated here ???
are you sure, or are you not so sure ?????

(no personal attack intended, or implied)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)