RE: [IP] herbal supplements

There was a blurb in the latest issue of Diabets Forecast that mentioned
Noni Juice.  It seems that people with kidney problems may have issues with
it since it contains large amounts of potassium (either from the noni itself
or because the juice is "cut" with grape juice).

I hadn't thought about it as a medicine that would still require the same
daily dosing.   Neat thought.

I'm glad my momma didn't raise another fool.  =)  I can't speak for my