Re: [IP] Travel Letter Help - ASAP

To Whom it concerns,

<INSERT NAME> has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. It is currently controlled by a
mechanical device, known as an insulin pump.

This pump attaches to the body and continuously feeds <INSERT NAME>
insulin. If the insulin pump is removed or turned off for more than a
couple hours, Diabetic Ketoacidocis (DKA) may start to affect <INSERT NAME>.

As such, the insulin pump must not be removed or turned off.

The insulin pump is easily identifiable by the label on the back stating:

Company Name: MiniMed
Brand: Paradigm Insulin pump

And an infusion set that runs from the bottom, front left of the device to
<INSERT NAME>'s body.

<Doctor's sig>

Doctors Name
W Address
W Phone

---------  END OF LETTER HERE You'll prolly want to add more. =) --------------

Hows that for a start? I do much better editing than creating originals. :-)

Ideas: detail KDA, pump supplies, and testing supplies.