Re: [IP] RE: Travel Letter Help

 Jake flies back and forth from DFW to Chicago Midway and we have yet to be
questioned on anything, including the pump. He just walks through the metal
detector and it has never gone off. Of course I have never brought it up prior
to being scanned as I believe in 'don't ask, don't tell'. I figure we'll try to
get through the checkpoint without forewarning the security people, and if we
ever get questioned, then we'll explain the purpose for the pump and other
supplies. Until then, we just walk through and nobody even cares about the
syringes, lancets, etc....

 We also had never needed or been asked for the prescription label or a letter
of medial necessity either.