[IP] RE: Travel Letter Help

Actually, a letter is just about worthless.  My experience has been that you
just need to explain to the people at the metal detector that you have a pump,
because you will probably beep anyway.
Last time I flew, they stuck their nose in my tote bag where I had my insulin
cooler supply pack, and that was as far as they went.
You do need your prescriptions labeled--so I took a box from my Novolog,
flattened it up and carried it in my cooler. I don't think they even look at
lancets unless you bother to tell them they are there.