[IP] frozen shoulder

 Hi there. I was told yesterday by my surgeon that I have frozen shoulder and he
wants to do a manipulation where they knock you out and force the shoulder to
move. Has anyone had this and what are your thoughts. I have had an MRI and
x-rays and at first they told me I had an impinged rotater cuff. I have been a
type one for 17 years and am 45 years old. Many thanks. Adela