Re: [IP] Emergency Supplies

Hey Jason,
  I don't "stock" up unless there is a weather report saying I should. NC has
been known to get some nasty weather lately. I always get my normal supplies for
my pump and test stripes the !st of the month. And for Insulin I get 3 bottles
at a time so I always have plenty of that.
  bizzy body <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by your tax deductible contributions.

Hi All,

Does anyone "stock up" on supplies in case of a serious emergency where
Insulin or infusion sets might not be readily available?? Could there ever
potentially be a "run" on Insulin?

Just asking

Do you Yahoo!?