Re: [IP] How long can one use tubing

 I believe its every 3 days up here for the IV bags/tubing and sites - of course
they'll pop on a new bag when you run out - unless that has changed in the past
2 years that whats its been for me in my past stays. And I'm pretty sure thats
what it was for my gramma when she was just in the hospital, they even put a
little orange/yellow/blue coloured tag on the tubing that specifies the next day
to change it(each day has a special colour) Never have I had them change it
daily, unless its got some special medication in it that requires more frequent
changes. Of course I may be wrong but from memory thats what I recall.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm