[IP] Pump info meeting last night

 Well we had our pump info night last night. My diabetes clinic put it on and
there were 4 teens with pumps to answer questions(including me!) It went really
good - about 40 people were there and the trainer did her thing and then the
four of us sat up front and answered questions for about 1 1/2 hours.
 There seemed to be ALOT of potential pumpers who were just not sure about it
and I think they are now considering it more. Got alot of what do you do with it
is the shower, pool when you sleep, does it hurt, how long does it take to put
in and lots of really good questions and pretty much 4 different answers per
questions so it went really well.

 ALSO my friend from diabetes camps(a fellow councellor) just got approved for
her pump and will get her blue paradigm today or tomorrow!!! That was a shock
cause I talked to her on March 10th and she was still "thinking" about it then
they discovered that her mom's health care was changing on the 31st of March so
it was get it NOW!!

 AND I held a animas pump, it was pretty neat, but I still love my paradigm!
Apparently only the Disetronic, animas and MM pumps are available in Canada so
far and Disetronic has never sent one for the clinic to show off so we have 1
animas user and just over 25 MM users in the city so far.

About 2 1/2 years ago there was only me pump trainer on a pump!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm