From: "Shelley Valentine" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Cc: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: A1C Numberd and How They Compare to Blood Sugars

> Shawna -
>
> But are the numbers skewed because of too many hypos?  This is always our
endo's concern when Joshua's A1C is 6.7.    So it doesn't take into account
your "too many" lows making up for extreme highs.  I want a "picture" of
Joshua's highs/lows on a daily basis.  I don't give a rat's patoot about his
A1C.

> My deep apologies to those who have achieved great A1C and are proud . . .
you have to have measurable goals - those are yours to achieve.  I want
"flat, rolling plains", instead of "Rocky Mountain Highs and deep gorges".
Hence the fight to get the pump!