Re: [IP] How long can one use tubing

>>This info clearly comes from those who sell catheters, reservoirs, and
tubing.  for the first two years on the pump, I'd go two weeks on a reservoir
and tubing, and 3-4 days on a infusion set.  Some go 5 days  or longer. <<

This info is related to infection control recommendations. In hospital
settings, the standards for IV therapy used to be to change tubings and fluid
bags every 24 hours and sites every 24 to 48. (I doubt these standards have
changed much in the past 3 years.)  Granted, these are to prevent intravenous
infections, and pump infusion sites are not in a vein, but the infection
control issue is still there. YMMV.