[IP] Re: A1C Numberd and How They Compare to Blood Sugars

Shawna -

 But are the numbers skewed because of too many hypos? This is always our endo's
concern when Joshua's A1C is 6.7. So it doesn't take into account your "too
many" lows making up for extreme highs. I want a "picture" of Joshua's
highs/lows on a daily basis. I don't give a rat's patoot about his A1C.

 My deep apologies to those who have achieved great A1C and are proud . . . you
have to have measurable goals - those are yours to achieve. I want "flat,
rolling plains", instead of "Rocky Mountain Highs and deep gorges". Hence the
fight to get the pump!

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts