[IP] Re: 1800 rule and Kevin

Phoenix -

 <<That is when my endo made the comment I will never forget, he said 'those
rules were created by people who do not have diabetes'! Those rules are just a
jumping off point for people who have not yet done the testing to see what works
for them individually. If you have done your own careful testing you should
trust what you have observed
and not try to conform to "a rule" some one put down some where. >>

 You have a very astute endo. When Joshua was diagnosed the endo said that
treating diabetes in an infant/toddler is an "art not a science". This is true
as well. UGGHHH, I hate diabetes!

western Massachusetts