[IP] Support Groups

Pumpers and Friends,
    Still need your Info about support group....Please Please....

1. Monmouth Medical Center         Steinam Housman 114         Long Branch ,
NJ 07740      732-923-6690     first Wednesday every other month at 7-9pm

2.                                        `
South Bend, IN                     email @ redacted 1 & 3 Tues at
10-11am

3. Western Medical Center            1001 n. tustin Ave                Santa
Ana, CA            714-538-1679(paul) 714-969-5012(nick)  first Tues at 7pm

email @ redacted Paul Schickling    email @ redacted Nick Radke

4.Milford Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Milford, Mass                email @ redacted Jim Heath     second
Thrusday at 7pm

5.
Austin, TX                email @ redacted  Traci Dube

6. Western PA Pump Club        Holiday Inn         Greentree, PA
1-877-937-7867-1414 Deb Kulbacki RN,CDE

7. PGH Chapter of JDRF  POLO
412-471-1414

8. PGH ADA Terri Seidman has Family Resouse Network 412-824-1181

I know there are more support groups out there so PLEASE PLEASE send me the
info..........................

the groups name
address:
city/state/zip
phone
e-mail
day and time of meeting
contact person
type of group : Diabetes and /or pump support

I would like to Thank the people at Animas for sending me a some of the
info.....so if you know of a support group please send info to me.

As I get more info I will send it to the group,

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                          Rodney

---