[IP] RE: MCL Injury?

Sherry wrote:
>>> I plan on calling the doctor tomorrow to make an appointment, but has
anyone had a MCL injury?  What kind of treatment does it usually involve?
Will it take longer to heal because I am diabetic? <<<

I never had a MCL injury but I did have two knee surgeries for a radial tear
of the lateral meniscus and a large flap tear of medial meniscus.  I healed
rapidly despite diabetes.  If you can avoid surgery, however, all the
better.  Try therapy if you can but your doc knows best.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998