From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2003 11:24 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Dupuytrens Contracture

I was diagnosed with Dupuytrens about 3 years ago.  I have noticed recently
that my middle fingers on both hands are being very hard to bend and the
joints are very sore.  I had a thumb which refused to bend for about 3
months.  Don't know if the thumb had anything to do with Dupuytrens or not.

 dx  3/63
pump 3/00