[IP] Re: Diabetes and Pregnancy

I don't really have any answers to your questions, but I wanted to
let you know that there is a sort of "spin-off" group from this list
for pumping women who are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant
or trying to get "permission" to try to get pregnant. It started
because a bunch of IP members wanted to have a special place to
discuss pregnancy-related issues. Anyone is welcome to join. It is
very easy to join--just go to Yahoo.com, go to Groups, and search for
"PregnantPumpers". I think there are about 30 of us on the list now,
including women in all stages of pregnancy, so I think you'd find a
lot of answers.

Best of luck with your pregnancy and your twins!!!