Re: [IP] Re: How long can one use tubing

This info clearly comes from those who sell catheters, reservoirs,
and tubing.  for the first two years on the pump, I'd go two weeks on
a reservoir and tubing, and 3-4 days on a infusion set.  Some go 5
days  or longer.  I've not heard anyone talk about any regular
problems from this.  Modern insulin doesn't clump.  You can get an
infection from a one hour site,if there's bacteria around.