From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pesach(Passover Guide)

The Jewish Diabetes Association would like to let everyone know that for
those that would like detailed guidance for the Pesach [Passover) holiday,
our guide can be downloaded at our yahoo discussion group:
groups.yahoo.com/group/jewishdiabetes message 1099 and changes pertaining to
this year at message 1101.  If there are any questions do not hesitate to
contact us at email @ redacted
Nechama Cohen