[IP] Re: Developing sensitivity to insulin?

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this or not but some
company makes a sort of thin "dressing" layer which you can apply to
your skin and then insert your set right through it. It is supposed
to help people who have allergic reactions to the sets. I don't
remember what it is called but I think it is something like "MVP
dressing." Good luck.