[IP] Supples

I know that this was discussed before, but in looking through the archives I
did not find any concrete information.  I'm curious to know who you all use to
receive your pump and strip supplies.  My requisites are the following:

1.  MUST be able to order online
2.  MUST take insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
3.  MUST carry Paradigm supplies.

I would love it if you could let me know (either offline or online) what
websites you're using.

Thank you in advance!

email @ redacted
Type 1 21+ years, pumping for 1.5 years