Re: [IP] travel

Ok ok, I know, bad form to reply to myself, but theres some good
information on this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=271959&referrerid=9179

I'm planning on adding my experiences next.  (I'm lightsaber)

Bryan

--
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack
of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.