[IP] diabetes and pregnancy with twins

I am looking for experiences of other women during their pregnancies.
How did your insulin needs change?  For example did you just increase
your entire basal by a certain percentage straight across or did you
have to make different changes at different times of the day?  Did any
one need to change the insulin to CHO ratios?  Any differences with

I am now only about 6 weeks pregnant.  My last A1C was 5.9.  My blood
sugar lately has been pretty good although a few too many lows.

I know that everyone is different but I am curious to hear other
people's stories, which will help me to prepare better.

Thanks Jenn